Quality Assurance Professional, Manual - Remote - LATAM - #1163775
Ciudad: Ciudad Guayana, Bolívar
Tipo de contrato: Tiempo completo
FullStack Labs is the fastest-growing software consultancy in the Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens, Stanford University, and the State of California, build distributed software development teams, and deliver transformational digital solutions. As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the most talented software designers and developers in the western hemisphere, by creating a positive, respectful, and supportive work environment where they can achieve their greatest potential.
We’re most proud of:
We’re most proud of:
- Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented software professionals across the Americas.
- Building highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the world’s greatest companies.
- Having delivered hundreds of successful custom software solutions, which have positively impacted the lives and careers of millions of users.
- Our 4.7-star rating on GlassDoor.
- Our client Net Promoter Score of 64, twice the industry average.
- Sustained growth of 100% - 200% per year.
- Team Augmentation / Staffing You will integrate yourself directly into our client's team and work alongside their existing designers and engineers on a daily basis.
- Design & Build: You will work on a FullStack Labs product team to build and deliver a product to our clients.
As a manual QA professional at FullStack Labs, you'll manually review developer's work to ensure it meets required acceptance criteria and FullStack's high quality-standards. You'll work with our incredible clients in one of two ways:
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance experience.
- A thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Well-versed with STLC and defect life cycle.
- Ability to work well with team members within an agile development team.
- Identifies defects and creates informative bug reports and effectively follows up on bug closure.
- Advises the team on major issues to product quality.
- Deep understanding of testing philosophies like TDD, BDD, etc.
- Knowledge of how to create and execute test plans
- Experience working on more than one time-sensitive project at a time.
- Proactively tests, provides test coverage, and resolves issues.
- Works closely with team members to emphasize quality throughout the entire SDLC.
- You must have an extremely high, forensic attention to detail.
- A natural orientation to detail is the most important skill set for this position.
- You naturally notice small imperfections in seemingly high-quality work.
- You care deeply about building flawless user experiences and have a visceral reaction to low-quality work.
- You DO sweat the small stuff.
- You must have strong computer / technical skills...using technology comes naturally to you.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to focus on multi-task throughout the day.
- A positive, optimistic, can-do attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, placing customer outcomes as a focal point for all actions and decisions. Technologies: Experience with some (not all) of these technologies is required:
- SauceLabs / BrowserStack / Kobiton.
- Mac OS.
- XCode/Android Studio.
- Competitive pay in US dollars
- 27 days per year of Paid Time Off (vacation, sick leave, holidays)
- 100% remote work, now and post COVID.
- The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500 companies
- English Classes
- Virtual company events each month
- Ample opportunity for career advancement
- Continuing education opportunities
Este empleo está desactualizado. Utilice la búsqueda para encontrar los empleos actuales o publique su currículum.