Accounts Payable Analyst - #1159904
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Accounts Payable Analyst at BairesDev
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst that will work supporting the Finance team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the entire cycle of Accounts Payable, from the receipt of invoices until payments are made.
- Manage purchase orders or internal requests, coordinating with several departments to obtain the necessary approvals.
- Collaborate with suppliers and resolve everyday conflicts.
- Enter the invoices to the accounting system.
- Prepare batches of transfers and checks.
- Record monthly reports of accounts payable, payments to suppliers and bank reconciliations.
- Ensure compliance with procedures and accounts payable policies.
- Support with projects as required.
- Locate and collect information for the analysis, working with different departments.
- Provide internal support for departments and management, with the aim of increasing efficiency, productivity or profits. Present ideas for improvements.
- Interact with the administration, marketing, human resources, IT, accounting, and comptroller teams.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in similar positions.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal relationships.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with effective delivery.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!